الأربعاء، 28 يوليو 2010

Dear Grandpa

Fearing for me to get hurt , he holds my wrest tightly , when we cross the street. He taps on my head when I act politely and feeds me by his hand till I bite his fingers. He never smiles at me neither he cries. And when we drifted apart he embraced me as if he wanted to let me go, so that I do not see him weak, as if tears will make him less humane. Always his words are encouraging me to take care of myself and others as a soldier protecting his land. And when I was just younger , he promised to bring me everything I dreamed of. His serious facial expressions and attitude never made me fear him, but love him more. And the more he is away , the more I remember being with him as a piece of feather , fragile , flying, free and always fine.

هناك تعليق واحد: