الثلاثاء، 19 أغسطس 2008

Confession

When it comes to choosing one of you guys, I will not choose you. I am sorry to tell you that in front of your eyes. Yes, I know I am holding your name and I belong to you, but I do not belong to your world. In most of my crisis times, you were away. On the other hand, happy moments lacked your presence and family photos were imbalance because of you.

Truly, I mean each word I am writing to you today. Nothing can erase your absence and draw your shadow over my past life. I did not and do not need your voice to follow my achievements or your complements raise my success. I am strong enough to hold my accomplishments away from you.

I got bored of the mercy look on all faces that used to look at me because you are away. Because you did not care. Because you had something or someone more important and because you had another dream to fulfill forgetting all our shared dreams.

You do not come all of the sudden asking me to come back. To color your dream and naming it OUR dream. You have no right to mention my name or even to remember it. You go to where you belong to and leave your sudden dreams remain dreams.

Your virtual success won't change me neither your begging. You had what you wished and I have had enough.

ليست هناك تعليقات: