الخميس، 7 أغسطس 2008

To him, the ignorant

I wonder if you are alive to read these words and I do not know if your heart died. One word can break everything and the same word would bring me a fresh start. I do not lie if I say that I suffer when you are not around but I die million times when I do not know if you are alive. I want you to promise me that when you are about to die, let be the last person you talk to. I wish I could see you around, hold you tight and then come what May .just one time, let me see you, let feel you, let me beat death and conquer your life for a moment.

Just a moment, I am not asking for much, it is not too much, it is just a wish. Before you die, let me there. Let me steal one look from your eyes, one hug from your arms

If not , just tell me and I will be away , I indeed will be invisible forever and won't see you again no matter what happens to me.

ليست هناك تعليقات: