الجمعة، 30 أبريل 2010

Let it be






Standing alone with much confidence , facing the power of the sun in a challenging mood. With solid look and strong desire to say a sentence : it is not , look I am here , neither it is I am unbeaten. Simply , it is my right to express my presence ,even if you think the sun will burn me , winds will blow me up and even if you think that I will end up alone as my thoughts are weird. Let me taste failure and success and light as well as darkness. You do not have to protect me in stores and hide me from exposure. I simply need to be exposed to bitter and sweet so that I can really differentiate and taste. Let me stand by my own as you do not have to cuff my hands and tighten my freedom and I truly promise you that I will never let you down .

ليست هناك تعليقات: